Sr Consultant at PeopleKonnect
Views:2708 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Treasury Compliance - Bank (8-13 yrs)
Position Title : Treasury Compliance Manager
Experience Level : 8yrs to 13yrs
Business Group : Compliance Group
Location : Mumbai
Grade : CMI
Purpose of the Job : The prime responsibility is to ensure that the bank's trade functions processes and operations are under the regulatory framework specified by RBI and FEMA.
- Handling of commercial Banking transaction and trade transaction and ensuring that the operations are in lines with regulatory framework of FEMA guidelines
- Maintaining Treasury related compliance such as derivative, Investment and liquidity risk for the trade functions in the bank
- Understanding of the credit proposal related and restructuring guideline and ensuring they are as per the guidelines specified by RBI and FEMA
- Understanding of prudential guideline on asset classification
- Reading, understanding and interpreting RBI and FEMA guidelines regularly and updating as well as ensuring that the processes in the bank are as per the updated guidelines
- Coordinating the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) inspection including data collection, review and processing, checking evidence and following the correct protocols
- Facilitating the inspection process, delivering accurate and timely data, discussing observations and providing a detailed response
- Conducting detailed and highly complex reviews of existing policies, process and controls in order to evaluate compliance issues across the treasury functions of the bank
- Accurately identifying regulations within treasury functions and preparing a comprehensive checklist
- Accountable for the completion of a draft report, testing observations and consolidated findings for the initial level of discussion working in partnership with the unit head
- Delivering presentations of compliance issues and observations to the Compliance Head, Senior Management and presenting reports to Committees such as ALCO/COED etc.
- Good communication and presentation skills, negotiation skills with ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization and outside environment, strong sales and relationship management skills.
- Good understanding about bank operations and processes specially on the trade and treasury front
- Having the flare of reading, understanding and interpreting various regulatory guidelines
Interpersonal effectiveness and influencing skills: Ability to speak with conviction using data and logic.
Analytical: Ability to break the complex issues into smaller more manageable chunks, ability to look at trends and interrelationships, ability to understand the underlying needs of the clients.
Process orientation: Ability to manage information in structured and systematic manner.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.