Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:8011 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Treasury Capital - Banking (4-15 yrs)
To support the Treasury Capital Management team for Capital Forecasting calculations, Preparation of Regulatory Capital Returns for submission to PRA and assist Treasury towards anything related to Capital related requirements.
- Delivery of the regulatory capital returns to the Treasury Capital team for review and submission to the PRA.
- The preparation of forecasts of the Group and Solo capital, leverage and MREL ratios and monitoring against, minimum requirements and Board approved risk appetite levels.
- Support the delivery of capital forecasting packs and committee presentations, investigate variances and respond to queries in a timely manner.
- Continue to deliver enhancements to the forecasting process including the capital issuance module of the overall forecasting model.
- Support periodic requests for analysis on peer bank capital resources
- Support the maintenance of the Capital Forecast Model (including issuance module), including ensuring model validation is carried out on time and in a detailed manner
- Support ongoing MREL submissions (including MREL 001, 002, 003) to the Bank of England involving collating financial resource data and individual instrument characteristics.
People / Resource Management :
- Build, manage, coach, develop and engage a team of high performing individuals.
Process and Service Management:
- Identify opportunities to remove process waste, engage in standardisation of various reporting packs and encourage, drive and support automation initiatives thereby reduce / remove the non-value adds in the process.
- Establish robust control and governance on the process
- Drive productivity and achieve cost efficiencies through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Drive a culture to capture appropriate metrics for tracking actual hours/ standard hours/ errors etc
- Ensure detailed documentation and it is up to date for all processes
Targets and Budgets :
- Ownership of the assigned budget and management of across the reporting team
- Ensure all queries for submitted reports are reverted within timelines.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS :
1. Finance Professionals (Chartered Accountant) or MBA (Finance) from a reputed institution.
2. 4to 15 years of work experience in the field of Accounting or Finance, preferably in Banking Sector, ideally in Finance, Treasury or Risk.
3. Domain skills on Risk Weighted Assets (RWA) Analysis & Reporting, Basel III Reporting/Regulatory Reporting, Credit Risk Analytics.
4. Proficient enough to interpret the Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statements of any institution.
5. Effective stakeholder management skills to engage and clearly communicate with various unit heads across locations.
6. Strong Leadership skills to keep the team focused, continuously upskilled and to ensure deliverables of highest standard which aids business / strategic decisions.
7. At least 5 years of Strong Project Management and Delivery experience.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS FOR Group Reporting Capital stakeholders Governance and directional alignment
KEY MEASURES :
- Delivery of standard reports as per the commitments
- Stakeholder feedback on quality of analysis & decision support.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.