Founder at Futurz Consulting
Views:5436 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Manager - Treasury - CA/CFA - Biopharma (8-15 yrs)
We have been retained by our client to partner with them to recruit the position mentioned below.
Candidate confidentiality is something that we swear by. We will share the CV with the client only post we have had a detailed conversation with you.
Title: Manager - Treasury
Company: A large US based biopharmaceutical company with operations in India.
Experience: 8 years +
Education: CA/ CFA is a must
Compensation: Industry best
The Manager - Treasury will be responsible for driving Client's credit risk administration, collection, credit risk mitigation, global FX and investment activities (trade confirmation, trade compliance, settlement), global bank accounts management, Cashflow Management support, reporting and data analytics support, process transitions and flawless service delivery in a consistent and standardized manner for multiple global locations from India. This individual will provide strategic leadership to a team of shared services- Analysts in India.
- Responsible for customer master data management
- Responsible for establishing a credit risk information platform and network for global Client entities
- Supporting the Sales team with credit risk visibility, credit limit recommendation and credit risk mitigation
- Coordinate effectively with Receivables team to monitor aged receivables to ensure timely collection
- Lead the coordination, maintenance, and implementation of improved reporting and functionality of Credit Risk systems
- Reporting of credit risk to Senior Management including credit decisions and recommendations, highlighting top credit risks within the organization
- Liaison between customers and management
- Fixed income transaction processing, risk/compliance/liquidity reporting
- Support development of cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling
- Perform reconciliations, management accounting, performance reporting of treasury products
- Daily Global cash position reporting by currency, by legal entity, by bank and analyzing reasons for changes in cash balances
- Analyze treasury accounts, processes and foreign exchange transactions
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies
- Periodic balance sheet reporting; Accounts Receivable/Payable positions
- Work with management to monitor and develop key financial and operating indicators for the business
- Provide foreign exchange hedging support is to minimize translation volatility emanating from global commercial activities
- Coordinate and support the business areas with treasury, understanding the intricacies of the business projection
- Streamline payment, wire transfer activities and liaison between bank and management
- Analysis of Fair value and cash flow hedge requirements, performance reporting of treasury products
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements
- CA a must
- Degree in Accounting (Commerce Graduate)
- MBA Finance preferred
- 8-10 years of diverse experience in Treasury, Forex Management, Credit Administration,
- FX hedging (predominant and a must)
- Investments (a must)
- Funds/cashflow management, reporting (must)
- Banking Account Management (desired)
- Credit Risk Management (desired)
- Experience in a multinational company
- Sound understanding of Credit Risk, Treasury Operations, Accounting and Reconciliations.
- Exceptional analytical skills a must
- SAP FICO Experience a must
- Experience in Shared Service Environment a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.