HR at Fintellect Consultancy Services Private Limited
Views:3207 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Manager - Treasury - CA (5-14 yrs)
Treasury Manager India- with a Fortune 500 co
Looking for CA
- The Treasury Manager - India is responsible for cash management, liquidity, risk management and bank relationship management. Works with corporate treasury and local accounting, finance, commercial and purchasing teams to add value to the company, its customers and suppliers.
25% Ensure adequate liquidity:
1) responsible for cash forecasting, analysis and variance reporting
2) propose capital and funding structure for short and long term needs to support the business strategy
3) determine funding alternatives and ensure credit availability
4) proactively monitor credit limit availability.
25% Treasury operations:
1) manage daily cash position and liquidity,
2) maintain Treasury ERP and banking systemsin partnership with local finance team and Corporate Treasury Operations,
3) minimize idle cash through optimal mix of borrowings and investments,
4) assist the local finance team with daily payment processes.
30% Risk Management: Currency risk
1) monitor foreign exchange and interest rate exposures, coordinate and develop foreign exchange strategy with Corporate Treasury,
2) advise and execute risk mitigation strategies (i.e. hedging)
1) oversees local credit policy and activities, ensures credit policies are enforced,resolves non-compliance issues,
2) evaluates and approves all credit limits up to 2.5 Million INR
3) provides timely reports to the Corporate Credit, Sales & Marketing team on: credit limit utilization, overdue accounts and credit worthiness, month-end report
4) responsible for the Bad Debt Reserve analysis and reporting
5) participates in activities with the Global Credit Team. Evaluates counterparty risk.
10% Bank relationships:
1) manage relationships with local and international banks,
2) evaluates and proposes new banking services and products,
3) source of financial market intelligence for India and the region.
10% Maintain compliance with legal and regulatory rules; maintain and strengthen good working relationship with regulatory and government entities; comply with internal policies and banking agreements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.