Senior HR Executive at Impeccable HR
Views:4262 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Treasury - Banking & Financial Services (2-8 yrs)
Hiring for a Treasury Manager role for Mumbai into Banking & Financial domain.
Job Description -
- Continuous research on economy, debt markets, Insurance companies and Corporates to enable the Treasury make a more informed decision on funding
- Monitor the fund requirement of the company to plan the borrowing well in advance
- Liaison with investors to raise funds through NCDs, Commercial Papers and other mediums.
- Evaluating different products in the market and the changing regulations, in particular External Commercial Borrowings
- Broadening the investor base by reaching out to new investors of various types
- Ensuring completeness of all deals executed including EBP process, allotment, etc.
- Hands on experience in Treasury and Asset Liability Management Systems.
- Handling various queries of Banks, Rating Agencies, auditors and other investors
- Continuously updating the Borrowing deck, Investor Presentation, Information Memorandum and other standardized documents
- Ensuring tight controls and periodical reconciling of all treasury related GLs -
- Borrowings - including their sub-classification
- Interest Cost - Accounting and Cash Flow
- Fund raising costs
- Investments and Investment Income
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.