Principal Talent Advisor at Ryte4u Solutions
Views:238 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Treasury Back Office - Bank (8-15 yrs)
Our client is a new age digital-first bank focused on the financial inclusion through technological innovations.
Job Purpose :
- Handling Remittances, Liquidity management, treasury settlements, and treasury transactions viz Money market, derivatives and compliance control
Key Responsibilities :
- The main responsibility involves of treasury transactions viz Money market, derivatives and compliance control
- Good Knowledge on Treasury product lifecycle related to Money Market, SLR structured product
- Ensuring timely settlement, reporting and confirmation processing.
- Regulatory reporting on Treasury
- Adequate knowledge on regulatory guidelines and treasury accounting
- Managing liquidity through Repo, NDS Call, TREPS, CROMS on daily basis.
- Daily review of the reconciliations process, analysis of the reconciling items, investigation into the Firm's books and initiate action to resolve the items.
- Maintain documentation for all department policies and procedures to control over treasury activities
- Monitoring and reconciling bank accounts
- Responsible for timely settlement with CCIL, broker bills and other intermediaries.
- Continuously review and improve process and procedures related to treasury operations, payment processing and reconciliation
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs and funds available for investment
- Responding to audit queries from external and internal auditors, providing necessary audit trail and documentation to support the work performed
- At least 8+ years of experience in Treasury operations
- Knowledge in MS Office (Specially in Excel)
- Knowledge of banking and payment transactions using SFMS
- Experience in FIS/Quantum applications will be an added advantage
- Identify ideas for process improvement utilizing industry leading practices
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.