HR Recruiter at New Avenues Consulting
Views:372 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Manager - Treasury - Audit Team - BFSI (5-13 yrs)
We have a job opening with our client(Permanent Position) for the profile of Manager_Treasury_Bangalore Location.
Please find below job description:
Experience Required- 6-14 years
Roles and responsibilities:
We are recruiting for a Manager in the Audit team. Working as a Manager in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team of graduates and qualified Executives and Seniors working on onshore projects for the UK Accounting Advisory Services Team (AAS)
- Work with UK AAS to deliver technical accounting responses to audit and client teams related to Financial instruments held by corporates
- Reviewing financial statements for international clients and performing a technical in-charging role
- Act as main point of contact for onshore department. Build strong relationship with onshore department /other key contacts in the UKAAS
- Work with the manager to develop the business and enhance the skill set in the team for technical accounting
- Support the business development of IFRS 9 client proposition/offering, and assisting in the responses to IFRS 9 client proposals, with a primary focus on Corporates
- Manage and develop junior staff in the Corporate Treasury team and other relevant individuals across the firm, such as presenting internal financial instruments training sessions
- Act as the Performance Manager and lead the career development of staff members
- Coach AMs and Seniors on performing reviews and developing their staff
Essential skills required:
Education / professional qualifications:
- Must possess a professional qualification; e.g. ICAI, ACCA, CPA, CFA, AMCT.
- 5+ years of experience with a Big 4 in a client facing environment working with corporate and/or international clients.
- Prior experience working with a Corporate Treasury function with good technical knowledge of financial instruments, risk management, treasury strategies, systems, governance, and controls
- Strong knowledge of accounting for financial instruments under IFRS
- Technical understanding of IAS 39 and IFRS 9 standard and the practical application of these standards is preferred
- Proficiency in MS office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Behavioral / team skills :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing and leading teams
- Ability to drive value addition
- Strong analytical bent of mind and structured problem solving approach.
New Avenues Consulting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.