HR Recruiter at New Avenues Consulting
Views:351 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Manager - Treasury - Audit Team - BFSI (5-13 yrs)
We have a job opening with our client(Permanent Position) for the profile of Manager_Treasury_Bangalore Location.
Please find below job description:
Experience Required- 6-14 years
Roles and responsibilities:
We are recruiting for a Manager in the Audit team. Working as a Manager in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team of graduates and qualified Executives and Seniors working on onshore projects for the UK Accounting Advisory Services Team (AAS)
- Work with UK AAS to deliver technical accounting responses to audit and client teams related to Financial instruments held by corporates
- Reviewing financial statements for international clients and performing a technical in-charging role
- Act as main point of contact for onshore department. Build strong relationship with onshore department /other key contacts in the UKAAS
- Work with the manager to develop the business and enhance the skill set in the team for technical accounting
- Support the business development of IFRS 9 client proposition/offering, and assisting in the responses to IFRS 9 client proposals, with a primary focus on Corporates
- Manage and develop junior staff in the Corporate Treasury team and other relevant individuals across the firm, such as presenting internal financial instruments training sessions
- Act as the Performance Manager and lead the career development of staff members
- Coach AMs and Seniors on performing reviews and developing their staff
Essential skills required:
Education / professional qualifications:
- Must possess a professional qualification; e.g. ICAI, ACCA, CPA, CFA, AMCT.
- 5+ years of experience with a Big 4 in a client facing environment working with corporate and/or international clients.
- Prior experience working with a Corporate Treasury function with good technical knowledge of financial instruments, risk management, treasury strategies, systems, governance, and controls
- Strong knowledge of accounting for financial instruments under IFRS
- Technical understanding of IAS 39 and IFRS 9 standard and the practical application of these standards is preferred
- Proficiency in MS office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Behavioral / team skills :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing and leading teams
- Ability to drive value addition
- Strong analytical bent of mind and structured problem solving approach.
New Avenues Consulting