Co-Founder at HiringHawk.com
Views:135 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Treasury/ALM - Mid Office - NBFC (4-8 yrs)
Responsible for Treasury Middle Office functions and ensure monitoring, reporting and documentation is done as per required policy and timeline
- Ensure all borrowing and investments are executed after approval from appropriate authority
- Ensure all borrowing and investments are in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Tracking of borrowing and investment limits with regards to the regulatory and internal policy limits
- Report/escalate limit breaches defined by the various internal committees/Board
- Preparation and submission of various ALM reports (Statement of structural liquidity, Statement of interest rate sensitivity, Short Term Dynamic Liquidity Statement). Additionally, various behavioral analysis required for preparation of ALM.
- Monitoring/valuation of SLR and asset cover maintenance as per the regulatory norms/internal policy and intimate the same to requisite authority
- Preparation of LCR and NSFR and submit the same for group consolidation reporting
- Liaisoning with rating agencies, debenture/security trustees etc for various requirement related to borrowing (including compliance related activities)
- Liasoning with statutory auditors, internal auditors for submission of various data and certifications activity.
- IT system maintenances and automation activities related to treasury middle office
- Various compliances related to borrowings and covenant monitoring etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.