Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:235 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Treasury (10-16 yrs)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field. A CA or MBA qualification is mandatory.
- Proven experience of 10+ years in treasury management with a listed company or financial institution.
- Strong knowledge of financial markets, banking products, and investment instruments.
- Familiarity with Indian regulations and compliance requirements related to treasury operations.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to assess and manage financial risks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Proficiency in financial software and tools, such as ERP systems and treasury management systems.
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or Certified Financial Risk Manager (FRM) are advantageous
1. Long term borrowing: Term loans, debentures, IPO, rights issue
2. Working Capital funding, DP, liaising with the banks for stock audit, rates, limits, factoring, bill discounting
3. Forex: Hedging, natural hedge, ECB, PCFC, Buyer's credit
4. Credit limits: Fund based/ non fund based
5. Cash flow forecast
6. Credit rating
7. Evaluation of Credit worthiness of customers/suppliers
8. Intercompany loans, transfer pricing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.