Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:413 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Transport Management Operation - Logistics Firm (13-16 yrs)
Transport Management Operation Manager (TMS Operations)
Hiring for TMS Operations Manager for Logistics Company
Job Location - Delhi/Mumbai/Chennai/Thoothukudi
Experience -13-15 Years
Industry Preferences - Logistics
- This position will have overall ownership on all transportation management services / TMS offerings provided India across LOB 's of ILS, CLS and Indialinx with responsibility for procurement, product / capability development and operations management.
- The role will provide leadership to create a strong integrated TMS offering including intermodal, multimodal, coastal, rail / road-based solutions across India to support sales / commercial in the sales process to grow our TMS business portfolio as well as work closely with various stakeholders in developed customized transport supply chain solutions.
- Specifically, this role will provide leadership towards strengthening the India TMS solution offering in terms of developing unique market differentiating products/capabilities, improve transportation procurement as well as potentially explore new procurement models including truck leasing, dedicated trucking routes, truck asset ownership models etc.
- The role will also work towards improving effectiveness of transportation operations / service delivery and design optimal transportation solutions to yield cost savings for customers and maintain revenue and CM objectives of our organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Have complete ownership on Integrated TMS India offering including procurement, product / capability development and operations management.
- Lead and develop the re-structed India Integrated TMS organization which will be a new team created by pooling together transportation resources / SME's from across LOB's of ILS, CLS and Indialinx.
- Oversight of the operational performance and guidance on performance improvements for transportation accounts in scope.
- Overall responsible for India Integrated TMS P&L in close liaison with relevant stakeholders including Ops KAM, CFS/warehouse operations, customer service, commercial, finance, Indialinx etc.
- Analyze the effectiveness of client's transportation operations, develop optimal and well-conceptualized TMS solutions, procurement / cost models, process flow simulation, and other cross country / intermodal / multimodal transportation solutions within customer defined scope of work and within defined timelines.
- Work closely with country management and sales team to develop cost effective transportation solutions and ensure profitability through strong cost controls / P&L analysis at customer and aggregated business level.
- Lead initiatives to develop transportation capabilities specific / relevant to the focus verticals of automotive, consumer, industrials, and retail industry.
- To develop suitable procurement model and in turn adequate transport vendor base for the organization which will lead to price competitiveness of APLL India TMS offering.
- Meet TMS LOB Revenue and CM budget objectives.
- Supporting commercial in new transport RFI/RFQ response preparation and timely submission.
- Taking new initiatives for better operational productivity, optimal resource deployment and exploring suitable TMS system deployment to automate operations management as well as manage revenue / cost booking management.
- Ensure compliance to transportation regulatory / statutory requirements related to driver safety / welfare as well as HSSE (Health, Safety, Security and Environment) compliance in close liaison with appointed transport 2PL's / relevant partners.
- Analyzing of KRA/KPIs for TMS India team.
Interested candidate can share CV or ping me on 9311381368
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.