Manager - Transitions - RFI/RFP - Finance & Accounts Domain - BPO (3-12 yrs)
Manager Transitions(RFI/RFP) - Must have done Transitions in F&A -Pune/Chennai
- 3+Yrs of experience in Core Transitions, preferably in F&A Space or recent Transitions should be in F&A.
- Manage active transitions as assigned
- Be the customer's SPOC for all questions, decisions, actions and updates as applicable.
- Support the project as the first escalation point for internal and customer issues.
- Drive governance calls and meetings for internal and customer updates.
- Plan for, conduct and manage relevant training to be delivered to transitions team.
- Participate in / conduct assessments to gauge the training needs of the team.
- Understanding strategic business objectives of the customer and facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Participate in creation and review of transition solutions for RFPs / RFIs and any other pre sales support as needed.
- Identifying and defining business case; defining project tasks and resource requirements; developing detailed project charter, project plan, and transition plan depending on solution complexity, priorities and deliverables.
- Optimization of the transition methodology - reduce time, reduce costs, reduce risks, retain/ improve quality
- Responsible for risk management - understand the business and operational risks and develop and execute mitigation plans.
- Responsible for driving process specific business continuity planning.
- Responsible for the creation and/or maintenance of project management documents including status reports, project plans, knowledge transfer documentation, requisite approvals on Clarity.
- Participate in opportunity analysis / due diligence of potential projects.
- Support solutioning of new bids / RFP-RFI responses/Client Presentations and sales cycle