Consultant Leadership Hiring at Productiva
Views:179 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Transitions - IT Infra Services (11-16 yrs)
Who are we looking for?
A mid-senior level Transition Manager for our IT Infra services Transition Function. The Individual will be responsible for supporting RFPs, Proactive bids, Service transition for entire Contract SOW. The Transition Mangaer will be end to end owner of the overall Contract service transition with necessary support & inputs from various practice teams, delivery teams and support functions.
Technical Skills & Functional Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in IT Industry with specific experience in working as an Infrastructure Transition Manager in the areas of Data Centre, Cloud, End User computing, Service Desk, Networking, Cyber Security, Service Management
- Must have 4-5 cycle expertise of leading IT Infra services transition for large IT Infra outsourcing deals
- Adept in working independently with client SME/CTO office to get required support for Services transitions.
- Capable of building & providing impromptu transition solution, POV or approach to client
- Ability to perform consultative role for new work to identify billable work opportunities during transition and provide appropriate estimation/proposals to requestor with the help of Solution team
- Have good understanding of various operational and technology transformations applicable in Infrastructure Services
- Must have worked on building and negotiating Transition approach/plan for large IT Infra outsourcing contracts with clients
- Experience with end to end, Total Outsourcing deals transition from Large Global Sis. Knowledge of transition across service management, tools, various technology towers, in existing global delivery model engagements from potentially hostile Tier 1 incumbents.
- Transition program management experience with transitions in US, UK and EMEA regions, including experience with employee takeover/TUPE, along with financial aspects of transition.
- Experience with Assets transfer and transition desirable but not necessary
- PMP certified PGM practitioner
- Well versed with building large Transitions program plans and execute inline with commitment
- Adept at IT Presales, sales and transition Processes involving Solution/Proposal Preparation, Due diligence, Transition planning & execution, transition Closure and stage wise effective communication plan to update and seek attentions of stakeholders/action owners.
- Have the accomplishment of handling large contract transitions with USD 10 to 500 Mn Deals segment
- Support end-to-end sales cycle process for Infrastructure managed services deals (covering End User Computing, Data Centre, Cloud, Networks and Security).
- Create and deliver impressive Transition approach presentations of customer's current IT analysis, corresponding solution elements and Target Operating Models
- Ability to assert without authority to seek priority attention of stakeholders in the interest of Transition Success.
- Effective interpersonal, team building and communication skills
- Good presentation skills (Prep & deliver)
Graduate/Graduate with PMP or Prince2 certified PGM practitioner
Must be knowledgeable on market trends in various offerings across Datacenter, Cloud, End User Computing and Service Desk services.
What's in for you?
- We promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
Experience : 11-16Years
Location : Bangalore