Manager HR at Highrise Solutions LLP
Views:5776 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:189
Manager - Transitions - BPO (3-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
The Manager will have 2-3 direct reportees to manage the following responsibilities and will have direct reporting to Global transitions leader. This is an internal facing role where the primary stakeholders are senior Transitions leaders and Project Managers across the PMO function.
Transition Compliance and Readiness Assessment :
- All transition projects are reviewed from a compliance standpoint and the Manager needs to highlight and escalate any issues noticed
- The expectation from the Manager is to provide a more judgmental view in terms of potential issues that can be anticipated post go live based on current readiness.
Cost-Transfer and Budget Management :
- The Manager will ensure that cost transfer input is sent to finance on time, and also send analysis associated with the cost transfer activity
- The Manager needs to ensure that no incorrect cost is aligned to transition cost code.
Forecasting, PM allocation, de-allocation and utilization tracking
- The Manager will take separate inputs and consolidate these into a team-level forecast. The Manager will also publish a variance report based on forecasts and actual PM requirement/ deployment
- The Manager will provide input to select team members in terms of upcoming disengagement of resources in line with the consolidated plan mentioned above.
Transition Training for New Resources
- The Manager will ensure that new resources are on-boarded and trained as per framework agreed with Transition leadership
- The Manager will redefine the on-boarding process to make it more effective, and also conduct various checks within 6-12 months of a new resource joining to ensure the on-boarding and training is relevant and useful, and any gaps/ feedback is utilized to make changes
Reporting and MIS :
- The Manager will own the delivery of these reports prepared by his team members, and ensure these reports are meaningful and relevant for the transition leadership
- The role also requires the Manager to constantly evaluate new ways to present data and analysis to transition leadership to highlight issues or better ways of doing things
Administrative and other tasks :
Centrally govern and ensure closure for all projects initiated by the global transitions leader. The back-office leader can also recommend or initiate capability projects basis the business case presented.
Desired Skills and Abilities :
- Demonstrated ability in the relevant domain, in the areas of Planning, Executing and Monitoring
- Proficient in analysing and reporting
- PMP / Prince / Six Sigma certification
- Excellent in Business Communication & Professional Etiquette
- Has the potential to gain trust and rapport building with customer
- Awareness of quality standards like ISO & ISMS
Profile Essentials :
- Past experience in managing transitions in a BPO context. Ideally should have worked in Transitions / Project Management in BPO.
- Candidates with exposure to and a good working knowledge of MS Project, Visio and all MS Software Suite
- Project Management Certification will be desirable though not mandatory
- Preferred candidates with exposure to BFSI domains.
- Should be working for / have worked for one of the well-known BPOs
- Very good written and verbal communications