HR Recruiter at Quest Business Solution
Views:247 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Transition - BPO (7-14 yrs)
- To plan, program-manage and drive the implementation of multiple medium to large scale process transition or migration project plans and to negotiate and own SLAs and KPIs till completion of the transition or migration process. Ensure adherence to the Offshoring/transition framework for project planning, execution and delivery
- 1 Relevant experience in BPO preferred
2. Prince 2 / PMI accreditation is preferred
3. MS Project and MS Visio knowledge desirable
Educational Qualification: Graduation or Post Graduate (any discipline)
- 1. Work with cross-functional teams (may include end client representatives) to analyze requirements (changes in existing processes and workflows), identify solutions and plan for process transitions or migrations;
2. Ensure adherence to project plan and its timelines
- 3. Liaise with business lines and functions (operations, HR & IT) on training, recruitment and system requirements for projects;
4. Track project implementation, risks and concerns and publish periodic status updates and reports; -
5. Assist Programme Manager(s) with project status updates for medium to large scale process transition or migration project plans;
6. Escalate project related risks and concerns when necessary;
7. Facilitate negotiations of service level agreements and KPIs between UK teams, the end-client and business lines and functions, owning them till the transition or migration is completed.
8. Publish basic MI for the team on project implementation, quality, risks and concerns.
9. Has responsibility for more than one aspect of business unit performance, e.g. profit, sales, cost management, customer service levels etc. May be a cost centre manager.
10. Will have client relationship management responsibilities and managerial responsibility for a team. Champions TCF in area ensuring built into relevant communications and activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.