Senior Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:459 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager - Transformation & Target Operating Model - Insurance/Consulting (8-12 yrs)
A global, high visibility role in Business Transformation, Strategy designing & Execution and Program management that involves working closely with global stakeholders while working extensively in designing & redesigning ,assessment & evaluation of operating models while designing & executing strategies , aligning them to best practices, leading large programs along with structure designing & delivering to the clients.
Our esteemed client which is a well-known name in Insurance, Reinsurance broking sector is looking for a seasoned professional who is an MBA post graduate from top B-School coming from Consulting background & Global Insurance Industry knowledge who has expertise in Target Operating model design & re design with a broader understanding of the insurance markets, Program management with end-to-end experience in leading transformation initiatives and transitions / migrations.
If you think this is the right role for you, please feel free to read on and apply!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
- Managing multiple change programs globally, developing implementation strategies and driving optimization of operating models.
- Managing the entire program life cycle - initiation, planning, execution ,monitoring ,reporting. managing the risks while coordinating delivery and closure
- Driving strategic changes through the organization by driving large significant change projects including Post Merger integrations for the larger group.
- Heading enterprise level initiatives for redesigning of current structures and processes using different techniques coordinating with multiple cross-functional project teams.
- Engaging with key strategic stakeholders collaborating and implementing new trends ; developing & implementing the work stream charter
- Working proactively with the business to achieve financial targets, being accountable for business performance metrics ensuring effectiveness of the larger programs
- Driving ISO 9001, Six sigma initiatives; establishing quality standards across the group while delivering Lean Six Sigma training across the larger group & teams on process re engineering & innovation tools.
- Acting as a role model, identifying & creating career paths for building, engaging & retaining talent along with creating opportunities and promoting career growth by assessing performance and potential at all levels.
- Creating a culture of learning and continuous improvement in the team along with building networks across functions and creating opportunities for shared learning across departments helping create a unified people capability
- MBA + B. tech from top B schools with 6+ yrs of post qualification experience in Target Operating Model design & redesign, Program Management, Handling project transitions/migrations, from global consulting background with diverse experience in Insurance industry (Broking + Employee benefits).
- Certifications in PMP/Prince 2, Lean Six Sigma, Post - Merger Integration, Enterprise / Business Architecture would be preferred
- Expertise in managing large scale programs across, project management (diverse projects) across geographies. Must have experience in Operating model assessment and evaluation; Strategy formulation experience.
- A background in working in a Global management consulting firm with expert level knowledge & project experience in Insurance/Reinsurance broking industry.
- Experience in handling projects pertaining to Target operating model design, Strategy Formulation & Execution, Change Management, Program management / PMO experience is must. Good understanding of Business & Project Management principles and operating model methodologies
- End-to-end experience leading transformation initiatives and transitions / migrations
- A Thought leader with knowledge of latest project management practices and Industry trends with strong business & financial acumen
- Experience in leading diverse, global, multi cultural teams
- Exceptional communication & stakeholder management skills.
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU :
A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.
International Multicultural work environment with required exposure in the heart of the financial capital of the country.