Manager - Talent Acquisition at Arise Overseas
Views:1862 Applications:493 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:430
Manager - Transformation Operations - Enterprise Implementation (1-14 yrs)
Designation: Transformation Operations Manager
Type: Full Time
- Design, build and led transformation / delivery implementation process service-based solutions for our customers enabling them to achieve aggressive business goals and environmental benefits
- Partner closely with Customers, Sales, Product Management, and Engineering to drive value-based innovation on behalf of our customers.
- Design and build enterprise level implementation plans and blueprints for transformation success
- Ensure implementation projects are scoped accurately, both in terms of timeline, level of effort, and overall costs.
- Develop industry, functional, and product expertise while driving your teams to take on an expanded role within the organization, better inform internal partners of customer needs and improve our products and services.
- Be customer facing for larger enterprise implementation roll outs
- Creation of bespoke statements of work / implementation plans, technical integration, project plans and workflows
- Organisation of team workflows / liaising with other teams to create cross-functional workflows
- Transformation Team Resource analysis and SOC Compliance Activities.
- Development of implementation process for third party partners
- Key part of the pre-sales activities, delivering presentations of the implementation process as part of pre-sales activities
- Review of questions from prospective clients (including as part of RFP processes) as they relate to transformation processes.
- Overseeing key implementations, particularly where complex customizations / integrations are part of the solution and liaising with other teams to ensure appropriate resource provided from technology teams.