Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:148 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager - BPM - BPO/ITeS (8-14 yrs)
Manager - Transformation & Continuous Improvement. Gurgaon, India
- The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt will be responsible for identifying opportunities for process improvement and process re-engineering by application of standard process improvement tools and methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, process re-engineering, BPM, Digital Transformation, Automation, RPA and change management. The individual will coach others on using process improvement tools and advocate for the implementation of standardized systems.
- The ideal candidate is able to motivate, energize and execute change initiatives, and will serve as change facilitator by using their broad knowledge of both continuous improvement principles
- Lead process improvement projects and initiatives using Lean Six Sigma tools and methodology to make positive and quantifiable improvements across the organization.
- Develop and implement improvements to support business goals and requirements.
- Evaluate processes and analyze data to generate and deploy sustainable improvement.
- Coordinate with leadership Team to identify and prioritize targeted areas of opportunity for eliminating waste, improving service delivery, and reducing variation.
- Facilitate and support value stream mapping, process review sessions, and Kaizen events to simplify and perfect targeted areas.
- Provide process improvement training, such as Yellow Belt.
- Mentor and coach project teams on the application of process improvement methodology and tools.
- Maintain and monitor key performance metrics using dashboards for monitoring progress, achievements and business results.
- Succeeding as a Manager, will require the following core qualifications and skills
- Minimum Graduate/Post Graduate
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Overall work experience 8-10 years
- Minimum of 5+ years dedicated experience leading Process Improvement, Transformation, Lean, Six Sigma, Digitization and Automation projects
- Good working knowledge of Six Sigma tools like Minitab etc.
- Experience applying and integrating Lean tools within process improvement projects
- Excellent collaboration and inter-personal skills
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Proven skills in organizing and planning with demonstrated ability to effectively manage time and achieve results in a fast paced environment
- Track record in taking initiative, working with minimal supervision and being self-directed and highly motivated in all work activities
- Health and Retirement Benefits experience will be preferred
- The candidate should be willing to work in shifts