Key Account Manager at Trustklub Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:663 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Manager - Transformation - Big4 (8-11 yrs)
- Work closely with the Transformation leads, Support Functional heads, Business Owners and global member firms to drive process transformation
- Collaborate with other BU COO's to drive consistency across the program, share best practices and build common capability
- Create capability on lean transformation to begin with and establish operational excellence as a core competency in our teams
- Delivery tangible outcomes through OpEx projects and initiatives and help deliver 8 to 10 X ROI on the budget. Collaborate with other BU's / Peer experts /Global teams to maximize benefit realization
- Deliver OpEx projects within the divisional portfolio on time, to scope and within budget
- Identify opportunities for OpEx to be implemented to derive material benefit for the organization and its member firms
- Ensure the organization OpEx methodology, tools, technologies, and thinking is embedded in this program and in BU Operations
- Create and deliver a communications plan which builds a deep and wide understanding of OpEx across the division
- Identify and grow potential OpEx Internal resource and evangelists. Increase the Pool of quality improvement Catalysts across the organization
- Operate as an exemplar to constructively challenge the organization to constantly improve operational capability and performance
- Coach senior leaders and across levels within the division on the application of OpEx.
- Graduate / Engineering background (REC/NIT/IIT etc.)
- MBA from top tier colleges
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- PMP certified / PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Other qualifications relating to data analytics/ Intelligent automation
- 8-11 years of overall experience of which at least 4-5 years is in independently driving transformation projects in large global organizations or with consulting firms
- Excellent knowledge and experience of leading global process transformation projects using lean/ six sigma tools and techniques
- Hands-on experience of identifying and implementing Intelligent Automation opportunities (process mining/ RPA/ AI/ workflow etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Skilled in the use of data analysis tools and able to extract insights from complex data
- Excellent Project management skills including ability to manage multiple workstreams/ projects at the same time.
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
Preferred Skills :
- Understanding of the key processes within US/ UK Tax compliance
- Exposure to other transformation levers such as operating model re-design, right shoring, and transitions management etc.
- Ability to work well both within teams as well as individually
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent execution skills and a go-getter
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.