Senior Consultant at TD Newton & Associates
Views:94 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Transfer Pricing - International Taxation - Big4 (4-12 yrs)
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop client portfolio- Creating / managing independent relationships with clients and building broad networks within the firm.
- Proficient in Transfer Pricing legislation and should have technical knowledge of Transfer Pricing.
- Manage a team responsible for preparing transfer pricing documentation studies, including delegating and reviewing work, managing each member's workload and mentoring and training staff
Skills and attributes for success:
- Develop and Implement accounts strategy for TP offerings targeted at clients within identified industry segments and market segments
- Develop and sell new solutions (managed services, distinct technology solutions etc.) for the TP practice as part of the GTM initiative
- Enhance internal and external awareness of TP services (branding) and support development of proposals/presentations etc as required
- Build strong relationships across all Service Lines and with the BD team to help surface new client opportunities and drive sales
- Periodic monitoring and reporting of sales opportunities, pipeline and wins
- Identify opportunities for other services and support in cross-sell for Tax, CoSec & other services
- Should be well versed with OECD TP Guidelines and transfer pricing regulations of developed countries
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PPT)
- Strong interpersonal and outward leadership skills including the ability to build relationships at within different service lines
- Proficiency in establishing client relationships and effectively managing existing relationships to build client confidence.
- Manage timelines, resources, quality and delivery of projects
- Independently build client relationships and win new assignments for the firm.
- High technical knowledge in terms of understanding legislation.
- Expert knowledge of accounting standards Indian GAAP and International GAAP
- Practical knowledge associated with administration of the regulation of transfer pricing.
- Interpretative and analytical skills are important.
- Knowledge of global transfer pricing standards.
- Should be well versed with latest global developments around BEPS 1.0 and 2.0 and other evolving changes globally
- Should be well versed in discussing & negotiating Advance Pricing Agreements and Mutual Agreement Procedures with Indian and overseas competent authorities
- Should be able to develop relationships with Transfer Pricing and competent authorities
- Should be able to develop and lead client relationships and manage stakeholders
- Should have broad knowledge of other tax sub-services and other services lines to be able to bring whole of to clients
- Should have market knowledge - in terms of sectors, geographies etc.
- Should have deep knowledge of TP issues in each sector and undertake policy advocacy projects
- Should be able to represent firm build market image and showcase thought leadership in industry forums
- Should be able to effectively able to lead team and manage sharing of people
- Should have flair for technology and managing interplay with Transfer pricing
- Should believe in Innovation and brining up new ideas
- Should have represented clients in litigation before authorities, Income tax appellate tribunal, Courts etc.
- Should have worked on large scale and complex Transfer Pricing projects - for both Inbound and outbound companies
- Knowledge of effective use of databases both Indian and international.
- Knowledge of methodology adopted by organizations for global documentation purposes
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A qualified Chartered Accountant or MBA
- 4-10 years of relevant Transfer Pricing and International Tax experience assignments and, or experience in handling litigation for transfer pricing cases before tax authorities at different levels
Ideally you'll also have
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.