People Search Consultant at Metaphor Infotech
Views:3009 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Transfer Pricing - Consulting Firm - CA (7-10 yrs)
A career in our Corporate Transfer Pricing practice, within Transfer Pricing services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant, tax efficient structures that help advance their business goals. You'll focus on all aspects of documentation planning, dispute resolution, and advance pricing agreements. Our team helps our clients with a range of transfer pricing solutions including compliance, advancing pricing agreements, and defence and dispute resolution. You'll focus on helping clients with business transformation that ultimately helps advance their business goals.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and brand
Basic Qualifications :
- Qualified CA with min 5 years Big4 Transfer Pricing experience.
- Required Fields Of Study
- Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Economics, Finance, International Business
Minimum Years Of Experience : 7 year(s)
Preferred Fields Of Study : Economics, Public Administration, Finance
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
- Thorough knowledge of the economic analyses and resolution of complex global tax and finance issues faced by multinational corporations; including restructuring, divestitures, valuations and intercompany transactions.
- Considerable knowledge of managing functional analyses interviews to identify and assess clients' cross-border intercompany transactions. Considerable knowledge of performing market studies and industry research.
- Comprehensive technical skills, including pricing policies, executing market studies and strategizing on local-country tax authority transfer pricing audits and advanced rulings.
- Considerable experience identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections; and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
- Considerable experience as a team leader : supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.