Partner at Stellar Conseil
Views:25 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Transfer Pricing - CA Consultancy Firm (5-7 yrs)
1. Pursuing opportunities beyond the scope to develop both new and existing skillsets.
2. Resolving issues proactively which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
3. Understanding Transfer Pricing case laws, working on case rulings, data assessments, litigation matters.
4. Leading Transfer Pricing advisory engagements and Tax reviews for clients.
5. Coaching the team and encouraging them to take ownership of their project developments.
6. Analysing complex ideas or proposals and building a range of meaningful recommendations.
7. Using multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop and propose solutions.
8. Identifying and addressing sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
9. Managing a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcome for all parties involved.
10. Focusing on building trusted relationships.
11. Effectively managing quality of assignments delivered by the team.
12. Upholding the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.