Manager - Transfer Pricing - CA - Big4 (5-8 yrs)
Would require mandatory experience in Transfer Pricing post-qualification.
- Command over the subject and working knowledge of other subject lines to initiate / engage in conversation with a client.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills. Should be in a position to manage team dynamics
- Ability to delegate and manage the delegated work without compromising on quality.
- Having thorough understanding of the clients business and the issues involved;
- Building relations with clients (middle management required. top level management will be added advantage). Strive to first point of contact for client.
- Ability to bring first hand solutions to the issues of the client at the time of discussion with Manager / Partner;
- To keep updated with case laws and should be in a position to draw ratio of the judgements to the assignment handled;
- To understand the requirement of the client and ensure that client timelines are met;
- To ideate and initiate the way in which a particular assignment could be handled and meet the client timeliness;
- To manage transfer pricing assessments and the tax authorities;
- Building larger business opportunities in Transfer Pricing
- Providing expert advice on Transfer Pricing laws and regulations
- Leading and managing client relationships to ensure seamless execution.
- Developing and managing team performance.
Kindly revert on below contact details with your updated resume and following details
Current ctc -
Expected ctc -
Reason for change -
Preferred Location -
Highest qualification -