Client Partner at Search Synergy
Views:54 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Transfer Pricing - CA (4-7 yrs)
The work profile within Transfer Pricing shall include transfer pricing advisory including transaction structuring / restructuring, value chain analysis, arm's length pricing policy framework, etc. as well as compliance and reporting for transfer pricing, preparation of transfer pricing documentation, representation before Transfer Pricing Officers and preparation of submissions relevant for Transfer Pricing for appeals at higher levels. It shall also include Country-by-Country Reporting & risk evaluation and preparation of Group Master File.
- Applying transfer pricing concepts and financial knowledge to client situation
- Advising clients on existing or potential transactions from the perspective of transfer pricing provisions
- Carry out bench marking of transactions under transfer pricing, preparation of documentation, report writing, etc.
- Compliance for TP report, documentation
- Preparation of country-by-country reports and Master File under BEPS
- Qualified CA having 4-5 years of experience in transfer pricing.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and MS word are preferred.
- Ability to travel.