Manager - Transfer Pricing - CA (4-7 yrs)
Manager - Transfer Pricing
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the portfolio of clients and contibute to growth of business in existing clients and new clients.
- Pursuing opportunities beyond the scope to develop both new and existing skillsets.
- Resolving issues proactively which enable effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Understanding Transfer Pricing case laws, working on case rulings, data assessments, litigation matters.
- Leading Transfer Pricing advisory engagements and Tax reviews for clients.
- Coaching the team and encouraging them to take ownership of their project developments.
- Analysing complex ideas or proposals and building a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Using multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop and propose solutions.
- Identifying and addressing sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Managing a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcome for all parties involved.
- Focusing on building trusted relationships.
- Effectively managing quality of assignments delivered by the team.
- Upholding the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in transfer pricing consulting. Qualified CA
- Extensive experience in executing transfer pricing advisory and compliance projects
- Excellent oral and written communcation skills
- Disciplined to timely execute projects
- Prior exposure to TP databases, tax research databases etc. beneficial
- Client facing experience is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.