Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:243 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Transaction Strategy - IT (5-15 yrs)
Your key responsibilities
As an Associate Manager in Transaction Strategy and Execution - IT, you will be a vital member of the team supporting and executing operational focused projects. You'll assist with the execution of projects across all sectors, supporting our client service team in developing and executing strategies for transactions. Part of your role will also involve developing experience across a range of different type of engagements, including pre-deal (e.g. operational and carve-out planning) and post-deal (e.g. integration planning, tracking). Having a commercial mind-set is key to this consulting-based role.
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience in a range of different type of engagements, including pre-deal (e.g. operational due diligence, carve-out planning), post-deal (e.g. integration planning, tracking) and restructuring (e.g. rapid cost reduction).
- Lead work-streams comprising members of the client and colleagues from our transactions and advisory practices.
- Lead meetings with senior client stakeholders to advise, shape and drive the strategy and planning for pre-deal diligence, integration, carve-out / separation and operational restructuring.
- Contribute to management of each engagement, including commercials and risks.
- Contribute to our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work.
- Act as a role model and support development of junior team members, coupled with the recruitment and training responsibilities.
- Be familiar working in a large-scale consulting environment or industry role where you can demonstrate the ability to perform and summarize analysis into management insights and recommended actions at pace.
- Be flexible to support on broader IT & Deals Strategy and Management work.
- Willingness to undertake international travel as per business requirement
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 7-10 years of prior experience with an IT Technology / Consulting organization or IT department of a large organization -
- B Tech / M. Tech. / MBA / PGDM (part time / full time) with B. Tech. from a reputed institute with a technology background.
- Lead large IT project execution experience with in-depth knowledge of IT project life cycles
Expertise in a minimum of 2 of the following IT skillsets:
- IT strategy
- Enterprise architecture
- Digital Technology Strategy
- Digital IT operating model transformation
- IT cost reduction
- IT security
- IT shared services
- IT organization transformation
- ERP implementation
- Digital business enablement using digital technology enablers (i.e. advanced analytics, robotic process automation, virtual reality)
- Cloud SaaS/PaaS strategy and delivery
- Cloud IaaS migration planning and execution
- IT service management and TSA development-
- IT finance management
- IT infrastructure management
- IT outsourcing / off-shoring
- IT contract management
- IT Diligence
- IT synergy identification
- Data separation and transition
- Certifications in Agile, Cloud, PMP, Six Sigma, TOGAF, etc highly desired
- Strong writing skills and experience of producing high calibre reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
- Basic understanding of Financial concepts
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.