Junior HR Consultant at Team Management Services
Views:2339 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Transaction Advisory Services - CA - Consulting Firm (6-11 yrs)
Our Clients: They are the world's fifth largest network of accounting, tax and advisory firms, with more than 1,400 offices in over 153 countries. They offer Accounting, Tax & Regulatory advisory & assistance for both domestic and international organizations across a range of industries. With a strong presence in strategic locations of Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi-Gurgaon, Hyderabad and Aurangabad, they build on foundations of quality and a business - focused and result oriented approach of servicing clients.
Designation: Manager (Transaction Advisory Services)
Experience: 6 years & above
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
Roles and Responsibility:
- Meeting clients & understanding their needs
- Advising client on various engagement/potential issues
- Identification of the available restructuring options based on understanding of the commercial objectives.
- Planning of resources for the assignment
- Review transaction documents such as business transfer agreement, share purchase agreement and the scheme of arrangement from tax and regulatory perspective.
- Review the billing/outstanding from the client.
- Guide / mentor the juniors in terms of role expectations and act as a communication channel in resolving people related issues
- Contribute information to knowledge sharing tools, share knowledge and experience via formal and informal methods.
- Supporting the team in managing an engagement efficiently and productively, by planning time and cost budgets, reporting time conflicts to Partners, contributing to improving internal systems and processes and timelines of billing and collection.
- Build internal networks to understand service line offerings and highlight potential opportunities to the team
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Excellent managerial skills
- Maintaining & building client relationships
- Strong Technical base in the area of operation (Direct Tax, Companies Act, SEBI, FEMA, Stamp Duty laws, Valuations, M&A, etc).
- Handling multiple assignments
- Commercial awareness, Economy/Industry Knowledge and Trends
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.