Research Associate at ACH Management Consulting
Views:3166 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Manager - Training & Development - FMCG (4-14 yrs)
Manager - Training & Development
The Person is responsible for Tanning program for front line sales force classroom and One Job tanning programs.
- Tanning programs for corporate functions functional & behavioral programme.
- Manager development new program new employee induction & orientation programme.
- Execution of new employee satisfaction survey.
- Conduct organization development related activities
- Training programs for front line sales force (Classroom and OJT programs)
- Training programs for corporate functions - Functional & Behavioral programs
- Managers Development Programs
- New Employee Induction program
- Execution of Employee Satisfaction Survey
Other Organization Development related activities :
- Design quality sales training programs
- Schedule individual and team training plans on a regular basis
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses to identify training needs
- Oversee training material and suggest improvements
- Choose the most appropriate training method per case (e.g. on-the-job training, seminars and simulations)
- Design onboarding session for new hires and sales trainees.
Skill & Experience :
- Candidate must have experience in managing front line sales force tanning and manager development program.
- Good understanding of tanning tools and method.
- Must have a vibrant and assertive personality and good communication skill to interact with function heads to design training plans
- Need self starters considering the role requirement
Education : MBA/PGDM
Note : Only Female Candidates Required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.