Manager at Belhem India Pvt Ltd
Views:772 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Manager - Training Content - Instructional Design - Startup (5-15 yrs)
One of our clients (a fast-growing startup based out of Bangalore) is looking for Manager - Training content. Our client is in the process of setting up their training function, thus is looking for a dynamic instructional designer, with the zeal to understand complex concepts and processes and knack to break down the complexities into easy to understand content chunks. This will be an individual contributor (IC) role and will be responsible for extensively working with the training team and other teams in the organization.
Detailed responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
1. Work with stakeholders to determine content development needs and solutions.
2. Develop learning sources and materials working with subject matter experts for specific details.
3. Function as a Project or Program Manager as needed to see learning efforts to implement.
4. Become a curator of learning sources to support broad employee and talent pools.
5. Partner with facilitators & ensures the implementation of programs.
6. Ability to manage and provide reporting across the training organization.
7. Understanding of technology solutions and operations from a learning perspective.
8. Conduct timely TNIs, plan custom programs by TNA and be responsible for overall success of the training programs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in content development.
- Hands-on experience on e-learning authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate, storyline and animated video creation tools such as vyond or powtoons.
- Must know advanced PowerPoint.
- Should be good at conceptualization and translating the understandings in content
- Instructional Designing experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be a graduate (any Learning and development related course or certification will be an added advantage)
Travel: Role is based out of Bangalore and may demand travel for training audits.