Manager HR/Job Consultant at Boolean Staffing Solution
Views:1146 Applications:397 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Manager - Trade Marketing - FMCG/Pharma (5-13 yrs)
We have an urgent opening for Trade Marketing Manager Location- Mumbai (Pan India)
- To develop and execute Trade marketing strategy for brand pan India
- Developing and executing the Trade Marketing Plans, setting and tracking brand sales targets in line with sales and marketing objectives
- Identify & appoint Agency on Executing & Monitoring impactful shopper in-store promotions programs for both Traditional Trade & Modern Trade through Sales Team
- Liaise with cross functional teams such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Category, Business IT & SCM functions to achieve operational strategic objectives
- Leading and implementing channel specific marketing strategies
- Designing and executing retailer loyalty programs in co-ordinance with Sales Team
- Understanding the impact of Trade scheme & finalizing the Scheme.
- Tracking monthly Activity Budget Spend approvals from Business Head/Marketing Head
- Conduct regular business analysis, market researches and monitor marketing executions and ROI.
- Improving brand presence and campaign execution across trade through excellence in in-store planning
- Keep track for business by capturing competition activities, need gaps, expectations and requirements of trade partners and end consumers.
- Preparing insightful Monthly Management Presentations to track & share success on Trade Marketing programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills
- Networking & Analytical skills
- Multi-tasking & with excellent people skills.
- Significant commercial experience and in depth knowledge of the industry in India
- knowledge on strategic marketing and an entrepreneurial insight to drive market expansion
Applicable Functional & Technical Competencies:
- Functional: Analytical Skills
- Functional: Domestic Trade Know How
- Functional: Brand Management
- Functional: Sales Management
- Technical: Market & Competitive Intelligence
- Technical: SAP / Other Functional Related applications
What you will bring:
- Customer Relationship Management experience
- Entrepreneurial insight to drive market expansion
- Resourceful and able to multi task, with excellent people skills
- Significant commercial experience and in-depth knowledge of the industry in India(FMCG)
- Keen knowledge of strategic marketing
- Good in Verbal and Written Communication
- Good Interpersonal skills
Know more about the Role:
Education / Certifications: Graduation in any stream with MBA (Sales and Marketing)
Minimum Experience: - 5-8 Years Experience preferably in Pharma / FMCG Trade marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.