HR at Fintellect Consultancy Services Private Limited
Views:3012 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Trade Marketing - FMCG/Pharma (4-14 yrs)
Summary: The Trade Marketing Manager designs, implements and evaluates 4P activities within the region to achieve sales objectives, presence and placement objectives, within a time frame, policy, and budget parameters.
The role holder has strong engagement with the Marketing and the Sales team; markedly with the ZSMs, RSMs of the region. Externally s/he interacts with the Wholesalers and Distributors.
Financial, Trade Spends and Promotions
- Coordinate, monitor, and control effective and efficient usage of promotions and equitable allocations of budget across RSM areas.
- Negotiate with agencies and suppliers to get the best possible terms
- Implement the claim settlement policy as per guidelines.
- Determine promotion gift items, identify suppliers, negotiate terms, monitor delivery schedules, and ensure timely receipts
- Develop and implement localized and customized self-sustainable promotions in channels like self-service stores
Sales analysis, key account management, test marketing :
- Analyze reports (like KPI track etc.) and give qualitative & quantitative feedback to RSM/ ZSM/ DSM for better business decisions. Study Market data and identify issues, within states by category and suggest ways to expand numeric and weighted distribution, the share of shelf etc.
- Coordinate with RSM and central sales, to develop and compile market reports to monitor business.
- Develop the communication package for rollout of month initiatives from RSM to TSI level
- Monitor incentives for all players, and timely disbursements of all of the earnings and gifts. Monitor and generate high levels of interest in all contests and activities to ensure maximum participation
- Monitor the progress of all Test Marketing initiatives ongoing in this region.
Placement & Field force activation :
- Co ordinate, allocate, monitor and maintain data on effective installation and utilization of visibility tools and other POP material, brochures, leaflets etc.
- Ensure visibility tools are available in all CFA- s/ RSM areas in the region in time and in proper shape
Competitors Activities, Coverage Distribution, and Channel management :
- Gather and report all competitor activities in consultation with DSM/ ZSM evolve a strategy and implement in the region to offset competition
- Have the complete data of the region by number of towns POP strata wise, profile of towns, number of outlets- category wise and class wise
- Study and suggest corrective actions on territory organization at TSI level and area level for effective and efficient coverage
- Prepare detailed launch plans for NPD, assist RSM to prepare TL plans for the launch; Monitor distribution build up during launch and all NPD launch reports, from field to central sales
- Wholesale channel management- coverage, business, and activation
- Indirect distribution expansion activities through activating wholesale and sub DB and town wholesalers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.