Senior Manager at Mindshare Recruitment Consultants
Views:444 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Manager - Trade Marketing - FMCG (6-10 yrs)
Trade Marketing Manager
- To develop and execute Trade Marketing Strategy for the company's brands nationally
- Drive width and depth for existing, new and focus Products in trade.
- Manage Vendor Relationships: Develop and manage external suppliers, Vendor, and partners to create impactful store solutions for company's brands.
- Lead Distribution and Distributor Network KPIs: Numeric distribution, Field-Force Productivity, Distributor ROIs, Network health indicators
- Implementing Trade Promotion Programs for Retailers
- Driving share of shelf for the company's brands across different channels
- Execution of Wholesale channel programs
- Collect and disseminate Best Practice for profitable Trade Marketing activities
- Ensuring timely & successful execution of POS & merchandising material through sales teams
- Responsible for developing /improving Visibility tools & developing counter-competitive strategies in co-ordinance with Marketing & Sales
- Team for smooth execution in marketplace
- Implement & drive SFA tool PAN India
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.