CEO at Logic Gates
Views:932 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Manager - Trade Marketing - FMCG (6-10 yrs)
The incumbent should be a full time MBA from premiere institute with around 6 to 10 years of experience in BTL Activation, Trade Marketing, Agency Management and Communications in a leading FMCG / Consumer Durable / Retail Company. Female candidates will be preferred.
1. Developing a suitable marketing strategy and action plan
2. liaise with the brand/ marketing team in order to ensure marketing and promotional activity
3. Monitoring the marketing budget for its effective utilization and undertake course-correction if required.
4. Developing and implementing a suitable merchandising strategy for the market - for the entire portfolio of products and brands.
5. Developing and managing vendors for signage, merchandising equipment etc.
6. Liaise with the sales teams to ensure effectiveness of consumer promotions, develop appropriate benchmarks and implement a framework for assessing the effectiveness.
7. Managing relationships with appropriate agencies and key accounts for organizing events consistent with the company's/ brand's image in the course of conducting various consumer/ trade promotions.
8. Assisting in and co-ordinate local level market research activities.