Partner at Talent Connectors
Views:1807 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Trade Marketing - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
Looking at Trade Marketing Manager to head the function for one of the world's leading biscuit FMCG MNC in India, based at the corporate office
Role Synopsis: Primary responsibilities include the creation and execution of customer specific trade marketing programs with the objective of building the brands and driving sales.
- Focus on developing promotional programs that attract business from wholesalers, distributors and retailers
- Category Management: working with brand manager (planogram, promotion, merchandizing, communication ) for key accounts or special projects
- Identify category plans including range and merchandise proposals
- Development and execution of trade / consumer promotions and POS development
- Recommend and develop local market promotions to promote sales
- Provide feedback to management on new product launches or re-launch initiatives
- Collect and disseminate Best Practice for profitable Trade Marketing activities
- Work closely with sales team to ensure trade marketing strategies are aligned with sales objectives and revenue targets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.