Vice President at TopGear Consultants
Views:1089 Applications:425 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager - Trade Marketing - FMCG (4-7 yrs)
The role is with a leading FMCG company for their office in Mumbai.
Trade Marketing Manager.
- Planning and Executing Trade Marketing.
- Define the channel strategy planning trade marketing initiatives
- To plan schemes depending on the budget.
- Develop strong understanding of consumer
- Develop, ideate and create branding solutions
- Interface with the internal team.
- Responsible for the strategic development. Working with external agencies for designing.
- Co-creating the portfolio business plan with the marketing team. Accountable for delivery of a Topline, spanning diverse product categories.
- Reengineering the Go to market model keeping in mind the portfolio/business needs of the future
- Trade promotion calendar plan.
- Planning of Activation. Altering the rural business model to drive growth and create a competitive advantage.
- Capability Building in Sales Function.
- Driving innovation in Sales.
- Managing Merchandising and Promotions.
- Planning and Analytical skills.
Pls mention your current and expected CTC as well..