Practice Lead - Fashion Apparel Retail & FMCG Industry at New Era India
Views:1663 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:374
Manager - Trade Marketing - Consumer Goods (3-5 yrs)
Our client is a MNC company in consumer goods sector. Please note, this is not a FMCG Client however business model is Distribution sales.
Position Name - Manager Trade Marketing
Base Location - Bangalore
Education - MBA from Tier 1 / Tier 2 B School
Work Exp - 4 Yrs+
CTC- Best in the Industry
Background of candidate - Must have worked in Distribution / GT / Channel Sales for 1yr at least.
Candidates only from FMCG companies need to apply.
Candidates who are in GT / General Trade, handling Distribution Network / Channel can apply.
This is a next level job / role change for ASM who is in GT role from last 2-3Yrs
Position Reporting - Head of Trade Marketing.
- The Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for customer activations, driving distribution & channel efficiencies, allocated budget management and evaluating & implementing strategies for business growth.
- He/she would be the key person involved with all launch planning along with HO team, driving channel efficiencies & channel programs.
- Create Retail Excellence at point of sale and develop stronger customer partnerships by building customer blueprints & driving excellence in execution.
- Developing & implementing Route to Market (RTM) strategies & initiatives to improve efficiency & effectiveness of trade coverage.
- Design incentive plan for Sales workforce.
- Keep a track of set KPIs and drive improvement areas to regional sales teams.
- Track monthly achievements of DSR/PSR vs targets and finalize incentives for them.
- Plan & Track subsidy budget utilization in region to drive maximum efficiency in the same.
- Benchmark & plan optimum manpower numbers for the region & drive outlet coverage efficiencies from it.
- Plan distribution, sell ins and finalize launch plans for all the new launches in consultation with Product & Marketing teams.
- Track the launch plan vs actual achievements and do offtake tracking for all the new launches.
- Develop visibility strategy for the respective channel and oversee execution through state ASM teas.
- Build necessary plans to consistently grow market share in each category.
- Driving team to ensure market execution to increase market share consistently.
- Drive channel program as per schedule to support Sales.