HR Consultant at Headspace HR
Views:639 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Trade Marketing - Consumer Durable (4-11 yrs)
Job Description :
The Corporate Trade Marketing Manager a. is expected to plan, design and manage trade schemes across channels for increasing sales, visibility and category performance as well as collaborate with marketing, sales teams to strategize and plan for various marketing activities.
Job responsibilities :
- Design strategies and plan to achieve the overall business plan and growth for the category.
- Study past sales data to analyze the past performance of program activations schemes and suggest improvements to Category Channel plans.
- Analyze current market trends with respect to the competition.
- Conceptualize and design promotional gifts and offers, schemes incentives trade communication tools etc.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the promotions to estimate ROI.
- Full ownership for managing and controlling the trade spends for the category channel.
- Study and determine the most effective placement of products SKUs channel wise.
- Conceptualize and implement innovative ideas in order to improve product presence in store.
- Product Launches .
- Dealer meet .
Skill set :
- Strong organizational and leadership skills Ability to work with the cross functional team
- Strong understanding of consumer sales and distribution network development
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation