HR Executive at Catapult Management Resources Pvt. Ltd.
Views:203 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - TPM - FMCG (8-16 yrs)
Urgent opportunity - Manager TPM - With MNC based in Ludhiana .
Hi one of our leading MNC clients into F&B looking for Manager TPM (Female) position based at Ludhiana Plant.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Scope of the job:
Job purpose: To spearhead and co-ordinate initiatives pertaining to start, implement and sustaining continuous improvement in Manufacturing Operations specially focusing on TPM. Exposure to TPM is mandatory,Lean Manufacturing & Six Sigma is added advantage
(Exposure to Pillar AM, KK, SHE, QM, FI & T&E is Mandatory)
- Supporting unit for assessment, training, and implementation of TPM.
- Playing a role of Interface between teams for strategic alignment.
- Establish a process for improvement in key Efficiencies & cost competitiveness.
- Drive knowledge enhancement in systematic projects
- Create/ modify TPM related processes as per the need in alignment to the functional & Business goals.
- Training / Facilitation improvement culture promotion across all functions through Heineken TPM & project routes to all levels of employees. Organizing Employee Engagement initiatives- Quiz, Competitions, Melas, etc.
- Perform systematic assessment of percolation of knowledge across the employee levels and prepare a road map to improve overall knowledge levels.
- Lead the corporate yearly assessment thro' facilitation/ hand-holding/ coaching in units and develop next phase journey plan and support execution of same.
- Inculcate continuous improvement culture thro' promoting organization-wide various campaigns & competitions
Key contacts :
Internal: Unit heads, LT Team, Operators, Central TPM Co-ordinator
External: TPM Auditor, Consultants, Vendors, Institutions
Measures to success :
- Implementation of TPM program as per agreed plan
- Audit and Improvement Plan implementation
- Expansion of TPM and Benchmark against Heineken Standards
Job holder profile :
Qualifications: Full time Engineering Degree in Production/ Mechanical/ Industrial/ Chemical Engineer from a reputed institute
Experience required: 8-10 years Plus (Min 4 Years as a TPM Co-ordinator or Manager)
- Should have worked in good organizations and been actively associated with TPM (LEAN / Six Sigma will be added advantage)
- Certification in TPM from JIPM TPM Club of India will be preferred
- Hindi, English and Local language knowledge is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Note: This position is for Female only & urgent - If some one can join immediately - would be preferred .
Please forward your CV me if you are immediately available to join
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.