CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:2184 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Manager - Total Rewards - Insurance (3-5 yrs)
Manager- Total Rewards
1. Rewards & Recognition :
- Managing employee recognition & rewards program
- Design and execute new Rewards & Recognition program to support core values of organization
- Roll out the Monthly, quarterly and Annual awards as a part of the Rewards and Recognition program.
- Liaise with business leaders and other stakeholders to identify the best employees suited for the respective reward categories.
2. Performance Management :
- Managing & Driving the performance appraisal process right from goal setting, self-appraisal to the completion of the rating submission
- Draw up Performance Management Process calendar and action plan
- Execute goal setting process & end year appraisal process for all eligible employees
- Put in place a communication plan for completion of the entire PMS process
- Analyzing the performance data by verifying and validating the standard checks for final approval of the ratings. Management of the Promotion cycle - Eligibility and the Recommendation Checks.
- Displays expertise in HRIS systems, Excel, and provides ad-hoc reports/analyses for senior management.
3. Compensation & Benefits :
- Assist in managing Payroll and handle queries on compensation and benefits available within the organisation,
- Interacts periodically with outside vendors and consultants.
- Assists in development of compensation policies, procedures and processes.
- Engage & collaborate with various stakeholders and employees.
Must have the passion and willingness to work on projects in other areas of HR as required from time to time.
Candidates Profile :
- 3-5 years of experience in BFSI sector and high growth environment
- MBA from a reputed B - School
- Domain knowledge preferred
- Excellent Communication skills- both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
Personality and skill sets :
- Organized, Self-discipline and pro-active
- Detail oriented with a high level of data accuracy and integrity
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking ability.
If interested please send your updated resume for call at 9810143202