Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:3044 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Manager to GM - Corporate Sales - FX Vertical - Travel Firm (5-15 yrs)
- This is a hunter's role. Whereby the candidate is mandated to acquire new Enterprise Accounts in the FX vertical.
- The role has a team management as well as a standalone angle to it.
- Position is expected to meet individual & team targets - both budgeted top-line & revenue nos.
- Candidate is expected to have a clear understanding of the presales process & design pitch accordingly.
- Expected to cold-call to generate leads & maintain a robust funnel at all times.
- Understand customer's service needs & advice product & service delivery solutions by working closely with the Relationship & Service Delivery Teams.
- Ensure adherence to KYC & compliance requirements at all times.
- Ensure regular & efficient client engagement - in all accounts onboarded by the individual.
- Promote use of FX Online Booking Tool in new Corporates.
- Drive cross-selling of products (CT,VISA,Insurance etc.) in acquired accounts.
- Ideal candidate should have 5+ yrs of Corporate Sales experience.
- One who has worked in an Individual contributor role & is comfortable about the same fact.
- Good communication skills - written & oral in English.
- Extrovert & pleasing personality.
- Preferably from Card Sales background either - Forex Card, Credit Card or Corporate Card.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.