HR - Trainee at Jobsplan
Views:108 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Telecommunication & Networking (8-10 yrs)
TELECOMMUNICATION MANAGER & NETWORKING
- Monitors and work with vendors and business to arrive at cost effective controls in respect to Telecommunication. Constantly to be in
touch with Telecommunication vendors for revised rates with respect to SIM and Data cards as well as internet links.
- Responsible to provide a monthly report on all the activities carried out on the area of Telecommunication and Telecom equipment's.
- Enforces the security policy as per the Group guidelines to all the Telecom equipment's which are managed locally at the affiliate level.
- To provide the incident reporting to MS Security on a monthly basis.
- Monitors the outsourced resource to help in the telecom activities and ensure that timely support is provided to the users.
- Ensures that a customer centric approach is maintained within the team
- Optimizes telecom services to have a cost effective and appropriate solution.
- Monitors and coordinate with the ISP to have a minimal downtime connectivity in regards to Internet, MPLS, SIM and Data card services.
- Coordinates with the group with regards to the TWIN Total MPLS cloud connectivity for 3 offices : - Andheri, Mahape & Bangalore.
- Analyze on the EPBX products to provide the appropriate solutions to all the offices.
- Monitors to see that all the network equipment are running with minimal downtime
- Maintain a log of all the issues regularly to be taken up with ISP and to be reported as a monthly reporting.
- Configure and implement switch configurations.
- Maintain the scripts of all the configuration in an appropriate manner which are backed up.
a. Handle the 2 projects in a year with respect to connectivity
- Manage outsourced activities and renewal of contract with 3rd parties
- Implement technical documentation, processes and procedures for telecommunication.
- Recognize emerging trends from the market and bring technology and ideas to the affiliate
- Closely coordinate with the group to implement group policy changes / methodology / processes.
- Develop and update site documentation relating to telecommunication so as to be readily available.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be able to work under the guidance & procedures of the function adapted by IT&T team
- Should be able to understand the user-requirement and convert them into solutions which are effective in terms of operational cost and business growth.
- For smooth functioning of all Telecom and Networking activities in the affiliate.
- Compliance of IT&T policies, procedures, group norms related to the Group.
- To maintain transparency with the Head of IT at the affiliate on the telecom and network topic.
- The IT inventory of all the network equipment's, SIM, Data card, phones, EPBX are accurately maintained in the local portal