Associate Vice President at Gi Group
Views:5215 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Technology Advisory - Global Consulting Firm (7-11 yrs)
Role: Manager Technology Advisory
Exp: 7 yrs to 9 yrs (of relevant Consulting or Advisory Experience)
Location: Gurgaon / Mumbai / Bangalore
Travel : Expected Travel could be anywhere between 0-100%
CTC: 4000000 p.a - 4200000 p.a
Roles & Responsibility:
This is a pure Consulting / Advisory role (industry experience is not required) with a leading Global Consulting Firm
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance.
- Minimum of 7-10 years large scale consulting experience and managing teams in a consulting environment or at high tech companies
Exp in AI (Artificial intelligence) spectrum (like ML (machine learning), DL (Deep Learning), Video Analytics, Text analytics, NLP (Natural language Processing))
We are looking for AI (Artificial intelligence) Managers having experience with Machine learning and NLP (Natural language Processing) applications. Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to build the future in real-time.
- The ability to lead specific AI workstreams to develop technology solutions and value adding propositions and take these to market.
- Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities
- Leading proof of concept and/or pilot implementations and defining the plan to scale implementations across multiple technology domains
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills - ability to convey technology and business value propositions to senior stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.