Senior Talent Executive at HireaJackal Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Views:268 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager/Techno Functional - Peoplesoft - Finance Module - BPO/ITeS (7-17 yrs)
Job Location : Mumbai
Experience : 7+ years
Work Time : 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM
About the role
- As Manager - Peoplesoft, support is required in all phases of the system life cycle (analysis, design, develop, test, implementation) to support PeopleSoft Financials development initiatives and other related integration efforts.
- Coordinate and manage communication with integrating systems, vendors and internal IT staff.
- Analyse impact of business process changes on existing systems and processes.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of SOX compliance and applicability to technical practices and implementations.
- Provide business domain and/or technology and/or process expertise and mentoring.
- 9+ years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems.
- 8+ years of experience implementing and supporting PeopleSoft 9.0 or higher Accounts Receivable, Billing, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, eProcurement, Asset Management.
- Experience with Financials v9.2 is desired.
- An depth understanding of core business processes of PeopleSoft Financials modules is essential.
- Good working knowledge of PeopleSoft Advanced Tools such as Application Package, Component Interfaces, Integration Broker, Business Interlinks, Workflow, Object Oriented PeopleCode etc.
- A proven track record of successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements.
- Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s).
About you :
- Bachelor's/Master's degree is a must
- Experience can be between 8 to 12 years.
- Having worked with global clients is an added advantage
- Ability to communicate with On-site team members/ internal and external customers