Manager - Techno Functional Consultant - Retail (10-15 yrs)
Manager - Techno-Functional Consultant -oms
Experience: 10.0 - 15.0 Years
CTC: Upto 25 LPA
Must-Have: Experience in User Maintenance (user creation, role or attribute, user deactivation, etc.
Role Summary: This role will be responsible for day-to-day operational support.
Summary of Role Responsibilities :
- User Maintenance (user creation, role or attribute, user deactivation etc.,)
- ADHOC data download based on business request wherever report not existing.
- Master data set up wherever the front-end option exists (other than business-enabled access).
- Daily reconciliation alerts between cross and dependent application to be monitored. In case of discrepancy create ticket to L2 team and follow up for closure.
- Collection of artefacts for audit request.
- Logical access review twice in a year.
- Application support for peak, festive and important business dates.
- Maintain knowledge base. Connect and collect from application team whenever the new functionality / change in functionality deployed in production.
- Weekly meeting with L2 and L3 team on the open points and resolved tickets.
- Follow audit compliance in terms of logical access
- Coordinates, executes and validates production code deployments and maintenance events
- Ensure operational readiness for OMS applications. This includes training, proper testing by Business and application, UAT signoff, environment setup, monitors and procedures are in place.
- Authors and coordinates incident, and service tickets with action items.
- Identifies, implements and responds to monitors & alerts
- Mentor and train the Support staff in stores and warehouses on new applications and enhancements deployed in production.
- Improve IT awareness and ability to leverage IT solutions, in SVI stores and e-Com warehouse, through appropriate IT training programs (for end-users)
- Understand key business priorities from senior operations and supply chain managers, deliver IT support aligned to those.
- Work with Corporate IT application and infrastructure managers to design IT solutions (for a specific business pain points) and roll them out, for SVI stores & e-Com warehouse
- Coordinate with business during disaster recovery drills.
- Responsible for analyzing call log to discover trending matters and issues.
- Ensure Support team is followed Checklist / daily runbook is published
- Ensure timely solving & escalation of tickets raised in Help Desk with proper resolution updated in service