Seniorr IT Recruiter at Anlage
Views:139 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Tech Assurance - IT (10-16 yrs)
Tech Assurance Manager
Work Location : Bangalore
- Lead SOX 404 assessments in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards.
- Lead team in conducting Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
- Lead team in evaluating and performing review of the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client's Internal Controls Over Financial Reporting.
- Lead team in performing SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) SSAE18 assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Identify opportunities and innovative ways to efficiently deliver on engagements and/or implement internal process improvements / automations.
- Effectively manage multiple assignments and teams across locations.
- Effectively manage engagement economics and operational aspects including resourcing and reporting.
- Inculcate a culture of "Quality First" in all Client interactions and assignments.
- Contribute to the Knowledge Management agenda of the practice by leading team members in technical knowledge content development and trainings.
- Lead by Example, Build and Nurture a high performing team and inspire the team members to achieve their full potential.
- Demonstrate strong people management and networking skills.
- Provide constructive feedback to the team members and help them achieve / exceed expectations from their roles.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.