HR at Conjoin Consultancy Pvt Ltd
Views:4723 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager/Team Leader - Finance - Real Estate (2-10 yrs)
Urgent Opening for the position of Manager/ Team Leader
Location : Bangalore
The team closely works with the Finance team based in US and you will be supporting US Finance team in the accounting and financial reporting of the assets. The primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Work as a supporting analyst on the US Real Estate Regional teams. Support the month-end and quarterly pricing, financial reporting and accounting.
- Review monthly, quarterly financial and supplemental reports and perform Bank Reconciliations, Review Aged delinquencies and Management fee calculations.
- Review Standard Monthly Reports (SMR- s) for the respective regional assets.
- Oversight and management of payments made at the Asset level, in addition to treasury maintenance (includes quarterly tax payment process).
- Ensure that all investments are accounted for in accordance with GRA policies and procedures as well as GAAP. Review and Calculate Equity pickup from financials and pass Equity Entries.
- Support business in Audit process, management fees calculations and invoice payments.
- Masters in Accounting/MBA with 2 - 4 years of experience in Fund accounting/Financial Reporting
- Understanding of the Real Estate business and Private Equity Fund structures would be an added advantage.
- Experience in review of Financial statements and Variance analysis
- Good analytical skills, eye for numbers.
- Strong accounting knowledge.
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Self-starter able to prioritize key tasks effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations and experience of working in a global set-up
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.