Head - Operations at Talent Pursuits
Views:2627 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Manager - Taxation - Pharma - CA (4-10 yrs)
- Handling Advisory and Compliance engagements related to Direct Tax laws, such as Tax Structuring, Advisory, On-going Compliance, Litigation support, etc.
- Conducting technical research and preparing memos, opinions, presentation, etc. on technical issues raised
- Handling assessment proceedings, CIT (Appeals), Tribunal, etc. related matters and representation before the tax authorities and liasoning with the Counsels as may be required
- Ensuring timely submission of monthly, quarterly and annual tax provisions and submission of tax returns
- Analyzing and interpreting provisions under the Income Tax Act as also provisions pertaining to International Tax, dealing with interpretation of Tax Treaties
- Overall responsibility for execution of the assigned engagements and client delivery.
- Effective implementation and review of work programs
- Co - ordination / support for resolving all audit queries
- Proactively seeking opportunities to help the business grow and solving complex business problems.
- Ensure all the timelines are met and quality is maintained.
Thorough knowledge of :
- Direct Tax, Corporate Tax (Income Tax & DTAA)
- International Tax and Transfer Pricing
- Corporate Law
CA 2010-2014 pass out (Rank Holders/ 1st attempts preferred)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.