HR Recruiter at Synergy Source HR Solutions
Views:1777 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Taxation - LLB (3-6 yrs)
1. To handle litigation arising out of GST, service tax and excise cases at the level of adjudicating authority and appellate authority (Commissioner (Appeal)).
2. To do legal analysis of the statutory provisions, notifications and circulars pertaining to excise, service tax and customs.
3. Support Head-Legal (Taxation) in administrative functions like preparation of MIS etc.
4. Coordination with internal and external agencies:
a. To coordinate and interact with the Indirect Taxes CoE for analyzing the issues involved in the show cause notices for preparation of defense reply or appeal. If SCN/appeal has reference to out locations then interact with F&A of such out location.
b. Gather information/data required for analyzing the issue in dispute and for drafting reply to SCN or appeal, as the case may be.
5. Coordinate with Advocates/law firms for managing the litigation.
6. Legal analysis:
a. To do extensive legal research with the help of electronic/online research tools for developing the contentions to be incorporated in the reply to the SCNs/appeal.
b. Remain updated with the development in excise and customs law. Support Head Taxation with latest case laws, notifications and circulars on the subject.
Mandatory Qualification: LLB (5 years course) or LLB (3 years course) + B. Com. (Hons.).