HR at V Square Consultants
Views:326 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Taxation - Leading Retail (6-8 yrs)
Taxation Manager - Leading Retail MNC, Mumbai
Experience 6-8 Years
Job Description :
Role & responsibilities :
- Responsible to support the Company in the areas of Corporate and International taxes as well as Transfer Pricing. The individual will act as the in-house tax advisor to business, manage litigation as well as oversee the necessary compliance. The individual will also be responsible for managing overseas taxation.
- Ensure timely tax compliance for the Affiliate including data preparation and completion of Tax and Transfer Pricing Audits as well as resolving audit queries.
- Provide tax advisory support to Business Units and Internal Functions.
- Efficient management of tax litigation and assessments by preparing the required data for assessment or litigation, interacting with tax authorities and getting across Companys point of view.
- Conduct periodic trainings for internal stakeholders and frame internal processes to ensure that there are no compliance gaps
- Manage the transfer pricing processes and intercompany documentation transfer pricing documentation
- Coordinating with external consultants, internal stakeholders for managing the overseas tax compliance and reporting requirements
- Work with VAT/GST and other similar transaction-based taxes
- Direct complex tax research, formulate tax-planning strategies, and perform tax reviews
- Help integrate indirect tax planning into our overall business strategy
- Help reduce costs and manage tax compliance risk while increasing confidence that nothing has been missed
- Work with technology-based compliance management solutions
- Responsible for data concerning Statutory, GST, internal and taxation audits.
- Responsible for Internal Controls and timely closure of internal and statutory audits.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.