HR Business Partner at Savannah Seeds Pvt Ltd
Views:400 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Taxation - FMCG/Agri - CA/ICWA (5-7 yrs)
Manager Taxation (FEMALE ONLY)
- Taking responsibility of all matters related to indirect and direct tax.
- Responsible for ensuring tax compliance requirements are delivered timely and accurately for all in-scope taxes, i.e., Income tax, GST, transfer pricing etc.
- Deliver on time and right first-time corporate tax return filings and payments, working closely with external advisers where required.
- Review and ensure that all state level tax compliance is technically robust and are adequately supported and documented so that all tax submissions are audit ready.
- Ensuring timely and accurate filing and payment of all statutory dues such as GST payments, TDS/TCS payments, advance tax payments, TDS returns and Income tax returns.
- Taking charge of all notices, assessments, and appeal proceedings. Keeping real time status of all on-going cases and working with external consultants in drafting of reply to notices, preparing information required in requisite format and filing the relevant submission either online through portal or by appearing before the assessing authority with support of internal team.
- Assisting in compliance with circulars/notifications from RBI, Customs, and other state regulatory authorities.
- Monitor legislative changes, assess the impact on the business, and propose and implement responses as appropriate.
- Performing data analysis and compliance review of all existing transactions to identify process improvement and provide in-sights to management on tax compliances.
- Ensuring optimal utilization of input tax credit available under GST regulation.
- Ensuring review of reconciliation required under GST regulations such as GSTR 2A reconciliation, GST taxable value reconciliation with Eway bill and IRN, GST returns reconciliation with books of accounts etc.
- Trademark related application & opposition and related activities
- Maintaining and providing information to auditors/management during audit or as and when required relating to tax matter and on-going cases.
- Lead and implement efficient Tax Planning initiatives under Direct and Indirect Taxes. Provide guidance to the management and initiate measures to optimize tax planning and increasing the ease of conducting business.
- Working knowledge of MCA and RBI requirements applicable to Private limited company is an added advantage.
- Risk Management assess tax risks in transactions and projects and make informed calls to provide the best feasible solution.
- Actively manage all external Tax advisors and their performances and sourcing for any changes, as necessary.
- Identifying and implementing improvements in existing processes, whenever necessary.
Desired skills and Expertise:
- Finance and business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail.
- Pro-active and self-motivated mindset
- High Integrity
- Deadline driven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to quality and accuracy
Education and Experience:
- Post graduation / semi qualified CA or ICWA with 6-8 years relevant experience.
- Related Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required/Preferred
- Previous experience in managing large volumes of data in excel with strong attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft EXCEL skills including application of various excel functions, formulas will be an advantage.
- Very strong problem solving & organizational skills. Proven ability to prioritize responsibilities and processes.
- Experience with SAP or similar other ERP systems